Honeywell BW Clip 2-Year O2 Detector BWC2-X
- Buy 10 for $135.00 each and save 3%
The BW Clip is designed to comply with the highest standards of quality and reliability. It is compatible with both the MicroDock II and the IntelliDoX instrument management systems. Use the hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory GA-HC-1 with any of the BW single gas monitors.
Custom calibrations are available direct from PK Safety. If you need custom alarms for your BW Clip, call us at 1-800-829-9580. We have technicians that can customize these settings to your exact requirements without delaying your order. Volume discounts starting at 6 units.
BW Clip Standard Features:
- Maintenance-free: no sensor or battery changes necessary
- Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automatic logging of 35 most recent gas events and bump test results
- Ip 66/67 can be submerged up to 1 meter
- Extended event log (up to 35)
- Affordable, with low cost of ownership
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Automated self test
- Configuration of high and low alarm set points before the device is activated
- Adjustment of alarm set points and other parameters as needed throughout the lifespan
- Non compliance chirp indicator
- Configuration without activation
- Option to enable the noncompliance indicator, which flashes red when a bump test is due or a gas event occurs
- Option to display gas reading during alarm
- User-settable bump test reminder
- 7-8 sec bump test with no more than 1 minute purge
- Option to display the Real Time Clock
- Unique dual reservoir sensor design dramatically improves instrument performance, response time, and longevity compared to traditional electrochemical sensors and consistently delivers reliable instrument performance under the harshest environmental conditions
- Reflex Technology advanced automated self-test function routinely checks the operating condition of the sensor to increase safety, up-time, and overall worker confidence
BW Clip Specifications:
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Temperature: -40 to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity: 5 - 95 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, and audible
- Typical Battery Life: Two years
BWC2-X 2 Year O2 19.5-23.5
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.36|
|Gas Type||Oxygen (O2)|
I am looking for a meter that will measure the concentration of oxygen in the 80% to 100% range. Will the BWC2-X do that?1 answer
Unfortunately as our meters are meant for safety purposes not analytical, after it reaches a certain limit it will show OL (over limit) on the screen.
1) Does this sensor display % oxygen levels?
2) What is the interval range of reliable measurements?1 answer
This model doesn't, so if you're looking for one that shows the oxygen levels, you want this one:
Both measuring ranges are 0-25%