BW Clip 2 Year Single Gas Detector BWC2-H
Just turn on the device and it is ready to go — no need for calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement or battery charging. The BW Clip has great reliability and no downtime. This model allows use with the BW Clip Hibernation Case when you're not using it for a week or more and extend it's life by that period of time, up to 12 months.
Compatible with both the MicroDock II and the new Intellidox instrument management systems, the BW Clip is engineered to the highest standards of quality and reliability, keeping you safe and compliant. Use the hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory GA-HC-1 with any of the BW single gas monitors. This gas detector is the updated model of BW's highly popular but discontinued GasAlert Clip Extreme for H2S (GA24XT-H).
Custom calibrations are available direct from PK Safety. If you need custom alarms for your BW Clip, we have technicians that can customize these settings to your exact requirements without delaying your order. Volume discounts starting at 6 units. Call us at 1-800-829-9580 for details.
BW Clip Standard Features:
- Maintenance-free: no sensor or battery changes necessary
- Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
- Designed for a range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures
- Hibernation mode with case accessory or IntelliDoX
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events and bump test results
- Compatible with MicroDock II and Fleet Manager II software
- Ip 66/67- can be submerged up to 1 meter
- Default Alarm Setpoints at 10 ppm and 15 ppm
- Alarm Setpoints range: 1.6 ppm to 20 ppm
- Detector measuring range: 0-100 ppm
- Affordable, with low cost of ownership
- Configuration of high and low alarm set points before the device is activated
- Adjustment of alarm set points and other parameters as needed throughout the lifespan
- Non compliance chirp indicator
- Configuration without activation
- Option to enable the noncompliance indicator, which flashes red when a bump test is due or a gas event occurs
- Option to display gas reading during alarm
- User settable bump test reminder
- 7-8 sec Bump test with no more than 1 minute purge
- Option to display the Real Time Clock
- Unique dual reservoir sensor design dramatically improves instrument performance, response time, and longevity compared to traditional electrochemical sensors and consistently delivers reliable instrument performance under the harshest environmental conditions
- Reflex Technology advanced automated self-test function routinely checks the operating condition of the sensor to increase safety, up-time, and overall worker confidence
BW Clip Specifications:
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Temperature: -40 to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity: 5 - 95 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, and audible
- Typical Battery Life: Two years
BWC2-H 2 Year H2S 10-15
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.30|
|Gas Type||Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)|
Does this BWC-2S have a belt-clip or a hard-hat clip?
The BW single gas detectors come with a heavy duty alligator style belt clip on the back. This clamp allows you to attach the gas monitor to just about anywhere on your clothing, or to a fall protection harness, for instance. The GAHC-1 hard hat clip is a separate accessory. This is a piece of hard black plastic the mount into the slot forum on most cap style plastic hard hats.