DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX Vest Style Fall Protection Harness
There are several noticeably different features with an ExoFit NEX harness. The forged aluminum D-ring which feels feather light compared to the older, heavier, steel version. Roller adjuster for the shoulder straps is effective, easy and eliminates any excess webbing from getting caught. A highly ergonomic design incorporates built-in shoulder, hip, and leg padding which enhancing comfort and the ability to work in the harness over a long period of time. Coated hardware provides corrosion resistance and will greatly lengthen the life of the harness.
Regular users of fall protection equipment comment that the ExoFit family is a professional line of harnesses and money well-spent. Since their debut, the ExoFit harnesses have been our best sellers. They cost more, but for anyone who needs to wear a harness over an extended time period, the cost is defrayed by comfort.
- Lightweight Duolok connectors on legs and chest offers one-handed adjustment
- Intuitive and quick revolver adjuster that locks your set adjustment
- Hybrid Comfort Padding
- Tech-Lite aluminum D-ring
- Featherlight Forged alloy for massively reduced weight compared to steel
- Repel Technology Webbing
- Up to 5 times the amount of abrasion resistance
- Suspension Trauma Straps are included
- Reflective material: Provides higher visibility.
- Impact Indicator Stitches rip to show if the harness has been used in a fall
- Built in carrying pocket on the chest
- Durable plastic shoulder caps offer comfort when lugging heavy objects
- Breakaway lanyard keeper will even hold over-sized hooks
- Max Capacity 420 lbs. including tools and accessories
- Meets or exceeds OSHA standards and ANSI recommendations.
1113000 - Extra-Small
1113001 - Small
1113004 - Medium
1113007 - Large
1113010 - Extra-Large
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring|
|Leg Straps||Quick-Connect Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
I need to order this harness for a woman, is there a ladies version?1 answer
There isn't a ladies version of this harness however it is available as a custom order in extra small. Please call customer service to order this item. On a side note we find most ladies prefer the fit and comfort of the DBI-SALA Exofit NEX Cross-Over Harness. This is also available as a custom order in extra small.
For a male 6' 1" weighing 215 pounds and a second male 5' 9" weighing 115 pounds, what sizes would you recommend for the DBI-SALA Exofit Nex harness?1 answer
For the person 6'1" 215lbs, we would recommend a medium. And, for the person 5'9" 115lbs we would recommend a small, per the DBI sizing chart.