Miller ShadowLite Beam Anchor 8816-14/
- Buy 5 for $213.23 each and save 3%
- Buy 10 for $207.46 each and save 5%
Another great thing about the Miller ShadowLite is how simple the adjustments are. It uses a quick-click system, void of any annoying loose pins. You'll also have an easy time attaching to your snap hook or carabiner.
Miller is a trusted name for many of our confined space customers because of their emphasis on not only creating quality fall protection products, but keeping your wallet in mind.
- Key Features:
- Durable aluminum and bronze for extended service life and light weight
- Connects to flanged beams ranging from 3 to 14 in.
- Glides to increase mobility, safety, and productivity
- Easily attaches to carabiner or snap hook
- Uses quick-click adjustments, no loose pins
|Product Weight (lbs.)||4.28|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
Can this be used in a vertical I beam application?1 answer
When an overhead anchorage doesn’t exist, the ShadowLite Anchor can be attached to the top flange of a horizontal beam at the worker’s feet. When the 8816-14 is used in this manner, lanyard requirements are increased to stay within OSHA fall force maximums. Fall protection rated for foot level tie-off is needed.